Roaster Guild of Europe would like to invite you to consider joining the RGE Working Group as a member of one of our committees. With new projects and tasks set for 2017, RGE has made the decision to bring some structure to the Working Group by dividing our existing WG members into the following committees:
- Membership & Community
- Unification & Diversity
Each of these committees is lead by a Working Group member and supported by a small group of volunteers. These volunteers will support the committee through attending regular web meetings, inputting ideas and helping to shape the projects of RGE. Committee members should have experience of life as a coffee roaster and a good understanding of the roasting community within Europe. Committee members can expect the following:
Membership & Communications Committee
- Build and retain RGE membership by actively engaging potential members and the RGE membership base through innovative channels that speak to the current state of the roasting profession.
- Seek and suggest additional RGE membership benefits, in liaison with SCA Membership
- Develop and suggest content to communicate with and engage members, in liaison with SCA Communications
- Plan and coordinate activities and RGE events, in liaison with and with assistance of SCA Events
- Suggest content for RGE events
- Aid in the creation of educational programs at RGE events, and in the selection of trainers for the delivery of said programs.
- Develop and suggest content to for SCA Educational Programs and Research Proposals.
If you would like the opportunity to join an RGE committee please fill in the form below with as much information as to why you would make a great committee member!